[Crm-sig] URI to refer to CIDOC-CRM and FRBRoo namespace(s) and concepts?

Michael Hopwood michael at editeur.org
Mon Mar 26 18:00:00 EEST 2012

Hello all,

I have 2 related URI questions...

1.       Where can I find published URIs to refer to FRBRoo concepts? I am using LIDO to map commercial products and most of these would be denoted by FRBRoo concepts.

The LIDO spec says: "CIDOC-CRM concept definitions are given at http://www.cidoccrm.org/crm-concepts/ Data values in the sub-element term may often be: Man-Made Object (with conceptID "http://www.cidoc-crm.org/crm-concepts/E22"), Man-Made Feature (http://www.cidoc-rm.org/crmconcepts/E25), Collection (http://www.cidoc-crm.org/crmconcepts/E78)."

Can I just add on the relevant FRBRoo term ID (e.g. F26 for movies) to the URI prefix for CRM? E.g. yielding "http://www.cidoccrm.org/crm-concepts/F26"? Or is there a dedicated FRBRoo namespace already?

2.       Is there a URI to denote CIDOC-CRM or FRBRoo itself as the "source" of a concept? I.e. the URI for the concept scheme?

Best wishes,

Michael Hopwood
Linked Heritage Project Lead
EDItEUR
United House, North  Road
London N7 9DP
UK

Tel: +44 20 7503 6418
Mob: +44 7811 591036
Skype: michael.hopwood.editeur
http://www.linkedheritage.org/
http://editeur.org/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company.

EDItEUR Limited is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no 2994705. Registered Office: 6TH FLOOR, 25 FARRINGDON STREET, LONDON, EC4A 4AB, UNITED KINGDOM