[Crm-sig] Erlangen CRM transitive properties

Vladimir Alexiev vladimir.alexiev at ontotext.com
Tue Mar 20 10:39:33 EET 2012

Can the community confirm that properties such as
P106_is_composed_of, P148_has_component, P115_finishes, etc
should in fact be transitive, as declared in
http://erlangen-crm.org/onto/ecrm_current.owl?
>From the scope notes it makes all sense they should be transitive, but the
notes don't mention it explicitly...

I'd rather be double-sure before I base implementation decisions on this.

Georg, I think I found a small bug in ECRM 111201 / CIDOC-CRM 5.0.4:
ecrm:P27_moved_from and ecrm:P27i_was_origin_of
should not be owl:TransitiveProperty

Regards! Vladimir