[Crm-sig] Retrospective and Planned Events

Christian-Emil Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Fri Mar 9 13:07:36 EET 2012

CRM is a model for describing what has happened or what one believe has
happended and also what one assume exists/has existed.

If one change all the scope notes
1) to future tense
2) to a hypothetical/conjuntive mode

Can then  the resulting ontology/conceptual model  be used as a model
for plans ?

Regards
Christian-Emil