[Crm-sig] Retrospective and Planned Events

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Mar 8 17:03:14 EET 2012

Hi Steve,

Your analysis is perfect as ever. The question was more, if we should
create a specialization of the CRM, which would model explicitly the
temporal properties and entities associated with plans and planning.
"Abandonment" would then be an explicit class. CRM so far does not allow
to query, for instance, for how long a plan was pursued, and at which
date it was planned to be realized.

So, the CRM covers the facts but does not provide all details someone
may be interested in. Therefore, an application being built to query
such things in cultural-historical documentation would be nice to see.
If yes, CRM-SIG may recommend an extension to the CRM.

Would you agree?

Cheers,

Martin