[Crm-sig] Retrospective and Planned Events

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Wed Mar 7 19:36:24 EET 2012

I am obviously missing something in this discussion. The documentation we
have of a planned but not executed event is the documentation of, and
produced by the planning process. If the plan is executed then we have an
event/activity (depending on scale) following a plan (E29). If the event
has not yet taken place but still might we have a plan with no instance of
its use. If the plan is abandoned then we have an activity of E55 Type:
Abandonment using the plan (E29). If it is modified then we have another
E29 showing features of the original E29.

If I build a 3D model based on the drawings of a building that was never
built the I have an E31 that documents an E29 but the E29 was never used in
an E7 Activity.

So what am I missing?

Yours in puzzlement

SdS