[Crm-sig] Retrospective and Planned Events

Øyvind Eide oyvind.eide at iln.uio.no
Tue Mar 6 14:51:24 EET 2012

Dear Joao and Martin,

I assume planned travel would be a use case, e.g., if a museum plans an expedition with a more or less specified route; then either the whole expeditions is cancelled, or the route is changed (as Amundsen's decision to go to the South Pole instead of the other one). I have no use cases connected to museum documentation, however; so it may be that it is just a theoretical possibility.

Kind regards,

Øyvind Eide
Unit for Digital Documentation, University of Oslo