[Crm-sig] ISSUE: P62 needs a parent and a sibling

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Mon Jul 9 17:41:15 EEST 2012

But the object does not "refer to" the scriptwriter. In fact the link to the
script writer is purely in the documentation of the object. This is the same
as rendering a person as a scriptwriter or architect. They were not born as
scriptwriters or archtitects it was a role they played in particular
event(s).

Stephen Stead
Tel +44 20 8668 3075
Mob +44 7802 755 013