[Crm-sig] ISSUE: P62 needs a parent and a sibling

Matthew Stiff matthew at matthewstiff.com
Fri Jul 6 02:24:09 EEST 2012

I agree with Steve. I've struggled to think of any examples that don't constitute the physical object acting as a carrier for a conceptual object. I know the example I suggested for Steve's thinking was a bit obvious, but unless any of Vladimir's examples are radically different then the model seems to be robust in this area.

Best wishes,

Matthew