[Crm-sig] RE [Frbr-crm] dates for the next meeting

PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr
Tue Jan 31 11:30:16 EET 2012

Dear all,
Any of the four scenarios is fine with me. I have no objection against
meeting on Labour Day, as long as ICS-FORTH is open and we don't have to
climb up the walls in order to get in.
Best wishes, and see you soon in warm Creta,
Patrick

Message de : Chryssoula Bekiari <bekiari at ics.forth.gr>
                      30/01/2012 15:35

Envoyé par :
frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr

Pour
crm-sig <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>, FRBR Group <frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr>
Copie

Objet
[Frbr-crm] dates for the next meeting

Dear All

There are the following options for the next meeting in Heraklion

Long meeting (4 days)
(A) Monday April 30-Friday May 4 (on Labour Day we will go to excursion)
:-)
(B) Monday April 30-Thursday May 3(on Labour Day we will work)

Short meeting (3 days)
(C) Monday April 30-Thursday May 4 (on Labour Day we will go to
excursion ):-)
(D) Wednesday May 2-Friday May 4 (excursion only for those that they
will be here on Tuesday!!):-)

Please vote

best regards

Chryssoula

PS.
On the CIDOC-CRM website, you may find the minutes from the Amsterdam
meeting

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Web-site:
http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/people/people_individual.jsp?Person_ID=13

Exposition  Casanova, la passion de la Liberté  - du 15 novembre 2011 au 19 février 2012 - BnF - François-Mitterrand / Grande Galerie Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.