[Crm-sig] dates for the next meeting

Chryssoula Bekiari bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Mon Jan 30 16:35:21 EET 2012

Dear All

There are the following options for the next meeting in Heraklion

Long meeting (4 days)
(A) Monday April 30-Friday May 4 (on Labour Day we will go to excursion)
:-)
(B) Monday April 30-Thursday May 3(on Labour Day we will work)

Short meeting (3 days)
(C) Monday April 30-Thursday May 4 (on Labour Day we will go to
excursion ):-)
(D) Wednesday May 2-Friday May 4 (excursion only for those that they
will be here on Tuesday!!):-)

Please vote

best regards

Chryssoula

PS.
On the CIDOC-CRM website, you may find the minutes from the Amsterdam
meeting

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/people/people_individual.jsp?Person_ID=13