[Crm-sig] [Frbr-crm] Major conference on libraries and the Semantic Web, 26-27 April 2012, and next FRBR/CRM meeting

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Sat Jan 28 22:29:14 EET 2012

E-mail steads at paveprime.com

From: crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr [mailto:crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr] On Behalf Of Richard P Smiraglia
Sent: 28 January 2012 18:40
To: martin
Cc: crm-sig at ics.forth.gr
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] [Frbr-crm] Major conference on libraries and the Semantic Web, 26-27 April 2012, and next FRBR/CRM meeting

Professor, Information Organization Research Group, School of Information Studies University of Wisconsin Milwaukee smiragli at uwm.edu

----- Original Message -----
From: "martin" <martin at ics.forth.gr>
To: crm-sig at ics.forth.gr
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:01:04 PM

On 1/17/2012 1:44 PM, PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr wrote:

> Dear all,
> April 30 to May 3 in Heraklion is fine with me as well, except that it
> includes May 1st (Labour Day), which might be problematic for some of
> us. At any rate, if that instance of Time-Span is chosen, the instance
> of Place identified by Place Name 'Heraklion' is better than the instance of Place identified by Place Name 'Paris', as it would be virtually impossible to find a meeting room in Paris during the instance of Time-Span identified by Date 'May 1st'.
> All best wishes,
> Patrick
Dear All,

I would not mind to extend the meeting to May 4, leaving a gap on May 1, which either would make our meeting two instances of E5 Event, since events cannot be interrupted, or we would regard it to be continuing in an adequate social form of Type "inactivity" during May 1, or we actually use the chance to engage in an adequate frbr-crm excursion into Cretan nature, as would be local custom?

Cheers,

Martin