[Crm-sig] Conceptual model for records and archives management

Pekka Henttonen pekka.henttonen at uta.fi
Mon Jan 23 11:56:13 EET 2012

Dear colleagues,

We are contemplating making a CIDOC CRM compatible conceptual model for
records and archives management. The initial idea is that the result
would be comparable to FRBRoo. Does anyone know of similar work that is
done elsewhere? I have heard some rumours, but found no confirmation
that somebody would actually be doing something in this field.

If you have interest in this project or ideas about it, please let me know.

Regards
Pekka Henttonen

--
Mr. Pekka Henttonen
D.Soc.Sc., Researcher, Director of Degree Programme (INFIM)
email pekka.henttonen at uta.fi
tel. +358 50 440 9645 (mobile)
http://www.uta.fi/~pekka.henttonen