[Crm-sig] Modelling commercial "products" within CRM?

João Oliveira Lima joaoli13 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:19:42 EET 2012

Dear Patrick Le-Boeuf,

    Thanks for the correction of my improper use of "multiple
instantiation" concept. In my example, the "multiple instantiation" concept
could only be applied to the "F2 Expression" and "E33 Linguistic Object"
instances, is that right?
    In addition, I should remember that the "E33 Linguistic Object" class
has the "P73 has translation" property that could be used to connect the
two entities.

Regards,

Joao Lima

PS.     Maybe the CIDOC CRM document could explain the "multiple
instantiation" concept at the "Disjointness" section (CIDOC, v. 5.0,4,
p.xvi).