[Crm-sig] More consistent representation of "dual events"

Joshan Mahmud joshan.mahmud at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:48:51 EET 2012

In addition to Vladimir's question we use these classes always together and I'm not sure when they would be separated.

What would be really helpful is in addition to the comments in the ontology CIDOC provided a range of examples of each predicate and class from a real world 'meaningful' situation to a set of RDF triples.  This would demystify how CRM and should be used.

Thanks
Josh