[Crm-sig] FRBRoo model v1.0.2 in RDFS

Martin Scholz martin.scholz at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Apr 11 15:07:34 EEST 2012

Hi Anna,

the WissKI project ([1]) provides an implementation of the FRBRoo 1.0.2v in OWL
(EFRBRoo, [2]). It also implements the extensions of Appendix 5: Modelling of
Identifier Creation.
The EFRBRoo uses the latest version of the Erlangen CRM ([3], [4]) as reference
ontology, which in turn is an implementation of the CIDOC CRM v5.0.4.

Both ontologies encode class and property names as <code>_<english name>, e.g.
E2_Temporal_Entity or F1_Work.

Greetings

Martin Scholz

[1] <http://wiss-ki.eu/>