[Crm-sig] LIDO semantics - "Inscriptions" on/in mass-produced media

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Wed Apr 11 07:45:03 EEST 2012

The FRBR F3 Manifestation Product Type properties labelled CLP and CLR are
generally “should haves”. That is instances of the class described by an
instance F3 (ie an instance of F5 Item) should have 173 pages etc. Any
particular F5 Item may of course have a different number of pages due to an
error in the production process or some E7 Activity later in its history.

Hope this helps

SdS

Stephen Stead

Tel +44 20 8668 3075