[Crm-sig] ISSUE: P83,P84

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 7 14:44:04 EEST 2011

Dear All,

In the name of Vladimir Alexiev, I'd like to repeat that
 > E52 Time-Span. P83 had at least duration. E54 Dimension
 > E52 Time-Span. P84 had at most duration. E54 Dimension

should be merged, once E54 has its own imprecision definition.

I'd like to mention, that ALL crm-sig members are invited to send
messages with "ISSUE" to the list, and all "ISSUES" will be answered
in the subsequent meetings. No authorization required.

Best wishes,