[Crm-sig] Next FRBR-CRM Harmonization and CRM-SIG Meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Oct 6 15:21:17 EEST 2011

Dear All,

The next meeting will take place from the 14th to the 17th of Nov.

We'll deal first with FRSAD/FRAD, and from late afternoon 16th to 3pm on the 17th we shall discuss
CRM issues. The e-Humanities Research Meeting will place Thursday 17th from 1500 to 1700, and I will
talk about the co-reference problem and how to make content and contextual relationships formally accessible.

You are all invited, please let me know who intends to participate.

Martin