[Crm-sig] Call for Comments

Maximilian Schich maximilian at schich.info
Mon May 30 10:32:04 EEST 2011

Hi Regine and all,

In principle, I think, we can all imagine Linked Data that is non-open -
and in house museum inventory databases might be so very likely. But the
whole point about publishing identifier URIs for museum objects is that
they are available for everybody to cite. So indeed in our case the data
should be Linked Open Data.

Also - notwithstanding my high regard of TBL - just because a concept
was introduced by him does not make it more letigimate, just as building
reconstructions do not become more realistic if we can attribute them to
Andrea Palladio.

Best, Max

Dr. Maximilian Schich
http://www.schich.info