[Crm-sig] RE [Frbr-crm] Next Meeting URGENT!

PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr
Fri May 27 11:27:16 EEST 2011

Dear all,
I can be there on Nov. 14 & 15, and on Nov. 16 in the morning; I'll have
to leave on Wednesday 16 in the afternoon.
Best wishes,
Patrick

Message de : martin <martin at ics.forth.gr>
                      26/05/2011 20:02

Envoyé par :
frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr

Pour
crm-sig <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>, FRBR Group <frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr>
Copie

Objet
[Frbr-crm] Next Meeting URGENT!

Dear All,

Please confirm you availability for the next FRBR-CRM and CRM-SIG Meeting:

Agreed on date:
November 14-17

Proposed venue:
Richard writes:
I'm pleased to invite the CRM SIG to hold its next meeting in the home of
the e-Humanities Group of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts
and Sciences. The group will be our host http://ehumanities.nl/
The meeting will take place in their space at the Meertens Instituut on
Over Amstel.

I will be your contact in my role as honorary fellow. The space has
already been reserved for November 14-17 (with a window).

Please check ASAP, that you have no conflicting obligations
for that date.

Best wishes,

Exposition  Richard Prince. American Prayer  - du 29 mars 2011 au 26 juin 2011 - BnF - François-Mitterrand / Grande Galerie