[Crm-sig] Next Meeting URGENT!

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu May 26 21:02:17 EEST 2011

Dear All,

Please confirm you availability for the next FRBR-CRM and CRM-SIG Meeting:

Agreed on date:
November 14-17

Proposed venue:
Richard writes:
I'm pleased to invite the CRM SIG to hold its next meeting in the home of the e-Humanities Group of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts
and Sciences. The group will be our host http://ehumanities.nl/
The meeting will take place in their space at the Meertens Instituut on Over Amstel.

I will be your contact in my role as honorary fellow. The space has already been reserved for November 14-17 (with a window).

Please check ASAP, that you have no conflicting obligations
for that date.

Best wishes,