[Crm-sig] Membership Request PLEASE VOTE

Vladimir Ivanov nomemm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:58:36 EET 2011

I vote yes.

Off topic questions:

Dear All,

Is there any linked data infrastructure supporting the CIDOC CRM on the Web?

The ongoing Open Kunstkammer Data project [1] uses URIs such as
"http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/E39_Actor",
"http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/E53_Place" etc. [2]
which are not derefereceable.

I think, it's time to establish an IT-infrastructure that will support different
implementations/versions of the CRM in the LOD-cloud.

The way I can help here is to establish such an infrastructure on our
CLL [3] server and use the "openmeseumdata.org" domain.
Anyone could then use URIs such as
"http://openmeseumdata.org/cidoc/E39_Actor" or similar to get RDF
desriptions of the
corresponding CRM entities/properties.

But, to my opinion, it is much better to use an "official" domain
(e.g. "data.cidoc-crm.org", "ontology.cidoc-crm.org" etc.)

in order to deploy CRM's URIs on the web of data.

Any opinions, suggestions?

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

[1] http://data.kunstkamera.ru/

[2] http://data.kunstkamera.ru/sparql?default-graph-uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdata.kunstkamera.ru%2Fdataru&should-sponge=&query=select+distinct+*+where+{%3Fs+a+owl%3AClass}+limit+10&format=text%2Fhtml&debug=on&timeout=

[3] http://cll.niimm.ksu.ru/cms/lang/en_US/

2011/3/15 martin <martin at ics.forth.gr>:
> Dear All,
>
> I just received the membership request below.
> A Spanish partner will be much welcome I believe.
>
> PLEASE VOTE by Tuesday 22.

С уважением,
Владимир Иванов

Центр оцифровки культурного наследия, ЦИТ РТ
+7 (843) 264-72-54
+7 (917) 270-03-12
e-mail: vvi at tatar.ru

Лаборатория математической и компьютерной
лингвистики НИИММ им. Н.Г. Чеботарева -
cll.niimm.ksu.ru