[Crm-sig] [Frbr-crm] Next Meeting

Christian-Emil Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Wed Jan 5 21:10:13 EET 2011

Hi
It turned out that I had forgot that I had accepted to give a paper at
the conference for Nordic Lexicography Association in the end of the
week24-28 of May.

Since I am just one and since the idea of combining the meeting with the
semantic web conference is good, I did not bother to mention this
earlier. Since so many cannot have problems coudl an idea be to place
the meeting after the semanic web conference alhtough this is not so
optimal?

Chr-E