[Crm-sig] CIDOC CRM (version 5.0.4) and RDFS is now online

Nicholas Crofts nickcrofts at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 23:14:23 EET 2011

Dear Martin,

Congratulation on getting the latest version of the CIDOC CRM published on the CRM SIG website. As with previous versions, my name appears on the cover of the document as one of the editors. This is very flattering but, as you know, I haven't contributed in any real way to the development of the CRM for some years now, so it is also very misleading. I think my name should be removed from the list of editors for this and subsequent editions.

Best wishes

Nick Crofts

Museum of Texas Tech University
3301 4th Street