[Crm-sig] Sibiu meeting

Regine Stein r.stein at fotomarburg.de
Wed Aug 17 22:02:36 EEST 2011

Dear all,

the CIDOC Working Group Data Harvesting and Interchange will discuss in
its Sibiu meeting as one major topic the results of the full mapping of
the LIDO format (see http://www.lido-schema.org) to the CRM.

So we would like to invite the CRM-SIG to join the LIDO WG for this
discussion which will take place on Monday, 4th, 15-17h. Please let us
know about your plans for the CRM-SIG meeting and if anybody can be
present in our meeting.

Best
Regine

Am 14.08.2011 20:20, schrieb martin:
> Dear All,
>
> I may not be able to come to CIDOC 2011 in Sibiu. Could someone take the
> lead for the CRM-SIG working group meeting there?

Regine Stein, Dipl.-Math.
Head of Information Technology
--
German Documentation Center for Art History
Bildarchiv Foto Marburg

Philipps-Universitaet
Biegenstraße 11
D-35037 Marburg