[Crm-sig] INVITATION / CfP - CIDOC conference 2011 - Sibiu, Romania, September 4 - 9

Regine Stein r.stein at fotomarburg.de
Sat Apr 16 14:44:26 EEST 2011

Dear all,

we would like to invite You to take part in the CIDOC 2011 conference in
Sibiu, Romania September 4-9 2011.

The theme is "Knowledge management and museums"
- Knowledge management lies at the very heart of CIDOC's concerns since
recording and transmitting knowledge about collections and their history
is the ultimate objective of all museum documentation. -

We welcome all Your contributions and participation!

Call for Contributions at:

http://cidoc2011.brukenthalmuseum.eu/cidoc/uk/file/Call.pdf

General information and program at:

http://cidoc2011.brukenthalmuseum.eu/cidoc/uk/index.html

Contact person:

iulia at brukenthalmuseum.eu

Welcome!

Regine Stein
CIDOC Secretary

Regine Stein, Dipl.-Math.
Head of Information Technology
--
German Documentation Center for Art History
Bildarchiv Foto Marburg

Philipps-Universitaet
Biegenstraße 11
D-35037 Marburg