[Crm-sig] Fwd: UK RDTF draft guidelines available for comment

Chryssoula Bekiari bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Fri Apr 15 15:20:52 EEST 2011

Dear All,

You may find the agenda of the forthcoming meeting in the link
http://www.cidoc-crm.org/agentas/23rd_sig_agenda+17th_frbr_crm.htm
Please confirm your presence

best regards

Chryssoula

On 07/02/2011 10:41, martin wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I forward this important guidelines to you. There is a call for comments on this page:
>
> "For the record, the issues we are asking questions about mainly fall into the following areas:
>          *.....
>          * does the suggestion to use FRBR and CIDOC CRM as the basis for modeling in RDF set the bar too high for libraries and museums?
>          ...."
>
> It might be very helpful, if those of you applying the CRM with hands-on experience could
> respond to this call.
>
> (In particular, there still seems to be the silent assumption that using the CRM means
> using all concepts....)
>
> best wishes,
>
> Martin
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: 	UK RDTF draft guidelines available for comment
> Datum: 	Sun, 6 Feb 2011 21:22:23 +0100
> Von: 	Makx Dekkers<makx at MAKXDEKKERS.COM>
> Antwort an: 	Makx Dekkers<makx at MAKXDEKKERS.COM>
> An: 	EUROPEANA-WPTECHNICALPARTICIPANTS at MAILTALK.AC.UK
>

> As announced last week, the draft metadata guidelines of the UK Resource Discovery Task Force are now available for comment. See the
> announcement at http://efoundations.typepad.com/efoundations/2011/02/metadata-guidelines-for-the-uk-rdtf.html
>
> Makx.

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638
E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/people/people_individual.jsp?Person_ID=13