[Crm-sig] Issue

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu May 27 00:32:20 EEST 2010

Dear All,

This phrase in the terminology section seems to be confused:

"We use the term property quantifiers for the declaration of the allowed number of instances of a certain property that an instance of its
range or domain may have. "

I believe it should be:

"We use the term "property quantifiers' for the declaration of the allowed number of instances that the range or domain of a certain
property may have."