[Crm-sig] New member, PLEASE VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu May 20 18:46:50 EEST 2010

Dear All,

We are glad to announce that:

http://www.uibk.ac.at/geodaesie/
Contact person
Gerald Hiebel
gerald.hiebel at uibk.ac.at

Would like to become member of CRM-SIG:

"We are working on a multidisciplinary project with the aim of investigating
the mining history of Tyrol (http://www.uibk.ac.at/himat).
Our approach is to use the CIDOC CRM for data integration between our ten
disciplines(archaeology, history, linguistics, mineralogy,...) and we
created a relational database to hold CRM structured data together with
spatial data and are building database and GIS web user interfaces."

Please express any objections (if any) by

Thursday May 27, 2010