[Crm-sig] Issue

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed May 19 23:38:21 EEST 2010

Dear All,

on page xix of the CRM definition we write:

"The relationships between these main classes and their subclasses are shown as arrows. Properties between classes are shown as green
rectangles."

It probably should be:

"The relationships between these main classes and their subclasses are shown as double-line arrows. Properties between classes are shown as
single-line arrows. Classes are shown as blue rectangles."

Please correct/vote.