[Crm-sig] NEW MEMBER, PLEASE VOTE

Richard P Smiraglia smiragli at uwm.edu
Fri May 14 00:08:05 EEST 2010

Dear Martin,

Thanks for this wonderful news; we are indeed taken to a new level by the inclusion of Director Yu.

Your message was a bit confusing, asking "please vote" but then saying "objections to be expressed." Not clear what you want. I support the nomination.

Richard

Richard P. Smiraglia
Editor-in-Chief, Knowledge Organization
Professor, Information Organization Research Group,
School of Information Studies
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
smiragli at uwm.edu