[Crm-sig] NEW MEMBER, PLEASE VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed May 12 22:13:01 EEST 2010

Dear all,

It is my particular pleasure to announce that

Director Yu of the
Data Center of State Administration of Cultural Heritage of the People’s Republic of China

expressed his interest to participate in CRM-SIG, with contact person Mrs Zhou Yu.

In recent years, China has launched the relevant work of historical relics’s digitization. In order to integrate the national
cultural-historical information, the Center has made a series of standards which include 3 index groups, 33 classifications, 139 functional
index fields. They will translate these standards into English as soon as possible, and exchange with us and expect to make an efforts for
the standardized undertaking of CRM-SIG.

Any objections to be expressed by Wednesday May 19.

We are looking forward to a great and interesting collaboration with our
Chinese colleagues.