[Crm-sig] ISSUE: CRM text version 2

Isabel Holroyd i.holroyd at britac.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 18:32:36 EEST 2010

I would also vote YES if this email were to get through to the group . . .

Isabel M Holroyd, BA (Hons), MIFA
Chief Bibliographer & Editor - biab online
The British Academy
10 Carlton House Terrace
London  SW1Y 5AH

iholroyd at biab.ac.uk

telephone: +44 (0)207 969 5223
fax (shared): +44 (0)207 969 5300

biab online is a service of The Council for British Archaeology

http://www.biab.ac.uk
http://www.britarch.ac.uk

Diolch yn fawr

Raise money for Council for British Archaeology as you search the web

With Everyclick you can fundraise for Council for British Archaeology every day.

HELP Council for British Archaeology TODAY - make http://www.everyclick.com/council-for-british-archaeology your homepage.
Thank you.