[Crm-sig] proof-reading, ISSUE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Mar 26 21:14:32 EET 2010

Dear All,

In the first example in the CRM introduction in 5.0.2, we wrote:

"An instance of E53 Place may consist of or form part of another instance of E53 Place, thereby allowing a hierarchy of physical
‘containers’ to be constructed."

I propose to replace by:

An instance of E53 Place may consist of or form part of another instance of E53 Place, thereby allowing a hierarchy of geometric
‘containers’ to be constructed.

Please vote by next week