[Crm-sig] CRM in Linked Data

Tudhope D S (AT) dstudhope at glam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 19:27:34 EET 2010

Hi Martin et al

On the topic of linked data, we've just received UK AHRC funding for a 1 year project (STELLAR)  in collaboration with the Archaeology Data Service (ADS) and English Heritage, which will involve representing a selection of archaeological datasets as linked data, mapped and linked to the CRM (and the CRM-EH archaeological extension). The aim is to seek to generalise and extend the data extraction tool produced by previous STAR project to facilitate their use by third party data providers.
http://hypermedia.research.glam.ac.uk/kos/stellar <mhtml:{7C4F2DD8-D217-4C79-A622-9E55CBC3F10D}mid://00000003/!x-usc:http://hypermedia.research.glam.ac.uk/kos/stellar>

We'd be keen to keep in touch with CRM linked data developments and hopefully link to the relevant CRM entities in the published data.

regards

Doug

Douglas Tudhope
Professor, Faculty of Advanced Technology
University of Glamorgan
Pontypridd CF37 1DL
Wales, UK
Tel +44 (0) 1443-483609
Fax +44 (0) 1443-482715
dstudhope at glam.ac.uk <mhtml:{7C4F2DD8-D217-4C79-A622-9E55CBC3F10D}mid://00000003/!x-usc:mailto:dstudhope@glam.ac.uk>
http://hypermedia.research.glam.ac.uk/people/tudhope/ <mhtml:{7C4F2DD8-D217-4C79-A622-9E55CBC3F10D}mid://00000003/!x-usc:http://hypermedia.research.glam.ac.uk/people/tudhope/>
Editor : The New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia