[Crm-sig] CRM Right and Time-Span: ISSUE

Vladimir Ivanov nomemm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:51:11 EET 2010

Dear All,

>> Would someone like to invest more time into that?

I have some time for this activity (about 1 hour per day).

I think, it's worth to look for similar
existing models/ontologies/frameworks etc. in the museum domain.

>> I'd start with a model of a simple exchange
>> transaction of material
>> objects, and then go into details of what money is, what a payment is,
>> what an acquired right is.

Just few thoughts:

1) Could we model money as a Dimension?

2) Maybe we could also use Measurement entity.
There is a special people In almost each museum who
measure museum object's cost.
This kind of activity might motivate exchanging of material objects.
And that motivation is represented by certain documents.

3) Another idea is that museum is treated as an active participant of
the market,
not just a Logal Body or an Agent
(thus the museum can use market instruments such as money).

Best regards,
Vladimir