[Crm-sig] Issue, scope note of E11

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Jun 15 13:11:01 EEST 2010

Currently, E11 reads:

If the instance of the E29 Design or Procedure utilised for the modification prescribes the use of specific materials, they should be
documented using properties of the design or procedure, rather than via P126 employed (was employed in): E57 Material.

Jen-Shin Hong asked 5/30/10 4:31 PM :
Martin, should we add an "E29" here? Also, should we clearly indicate which properties of E29 to use here?

I support that.

Anyone to draft a new scope note?