[Crm-sig] FRBR oo implementations

Matteo Romanello matteo.romanello at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 29 13:20:05 EEST 2010

Hi all -

I'm new to this list and I hope I'm asking the question on the right
list!

For my PhD research project I'm doing some work related to FRBR oo.
I was wondering if there is already any OWL (or alike) implementation
of it (I couldn't find one out there).
If not, and if someone is already working on it, I'd happy to
contribute as far as I can help.
Indeed, for my personal use I have been implementing a little part of
it in OWL (using protege) so I'm wondering if these could be done
collaboratively joining others' efforts.

Best regards,
Matteo Romanello
Matteo Romanello
PhD candidate
Centre for Computing in the Humanities (CCH)
King's College, London

http://wiki.digitalclassicist.org/User:MatteoRomanello
http://kcl.academia.edu/MatteoRomanello
http://www.linkedin.com/in/matteoromanello