[Crm-sig] FW: Event Types Thesaurus - now available

CARLISLE, Philip Philip.Carlisle at english-heritage.org.uk
Fri Jan 22 13:19:48 EET 2010

Dear all,
Apologies for cross posting. Please see below information about the release of a new thesaurus dealing with archaeological event types. Please note the definition of an event as defined in the introduction (see http://thesaurus.english-heritage.org.uk/01_introduction.pdf)  is more restrictive than that given in the CRM!

Phil

Phil Carlisle
Data Standards Supervisor
English Heritage
National Monuments Record Centre
Kemble Drive
Swindon
SN2 2GZ
+44 (0)1793 414824

http://thesaurus.english-heritage.org.uk/

The information contained within this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received the e-mail in error, please inform the sender and delete it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed to anyone else or copied without the sender's consent.

Any views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of English Heritage. English Heritage will not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

P Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to