[Crm-sig] Copyright agreements

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Jan 14 13:38:17 EET 2010

Dear All,

Attached the final version of the proposed copyright agreements, to be decided
in Helsinki Jan. 27.

There are 2 final changes, following comments I received:
a) "paternity rights" instead of "paternal rights".

b) instead of laws of France we apply "most applicable international laws and treaties".
    This is because national differences must be taken case by case into account. The laws
    of France may, for instance, be not adequate for a dispute between partners from England
    and the US.