[Crm-sig] RE [Frbr-crm] Next Meeting

PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr
Mon Dec 27 18:18:35 EET 2010

Dear Martin and dear all,
When I came back to Paris I learnt that I was scheduled to give a course
on May 25; so I'd prefer Wednesday to Saturday (which actually in my case
will turn to Thursday to Saturday; I can take a plane after I've finished
to give my course and attend the meeting from May 26 on). I hope however
that I'll be able to change the scheduled date for my course, and to
attend the complete meeting.
Best wishes,
Patrick

Message de : "MARTIN DOERR" <martin at ics.forth.gr>
                      24/12/2010 16:50

Envoyé par :
frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr

Pour
crm-sig at ics.forth.gr
Copie
frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr
Objet
[Frbr-crm] Next Meeting

Dear All,

We plan the next frbr-crm-sig meeting 4 days in the week of May 23-28 in
Crete, before the ESWC2011 Conference.

Please let us know as soon as possible, if you can attend, and if you
prefer Tuesday through Friday of Wednesday through Saturday.

We'll distribute findings from the Nuremberg Meeting this week mid
January.

With our best seasons greetings,

Exposition  Primitifs de la photographie. Le calotype en France (1843 - 1860)  - jusqu'au 16 janvier 2011 - BnF - Richelieu / Galerie de photographie  Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.