[Crm-sig] Tino Sehgal

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Dec 22 10:19:00 EET 2010

Dear All,

This is an interesting modelling problem. Does anyone know what the  Guggenheim actually bought or licensed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tino_Sehgal

A nice exercise in intangible heritage, cf Nick Crofts talk in CIDOC 2010.

I believe, FRBRoo and the Performance model can be a way to deal with that.

Comments welcome