[Crm-sig] ISSUE VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Apr 21 13:23:56 EEST 2010

Dear All,

After some iterations, I believe we may be even more verbose:

"The CRM defines some dependencies between properties and the classes that
   are their domains or ranges. These can be one or both of the following:-
   A] the property is necessary for the domain
   B] the property is necessary for the range, or, in other words, the range
is dependent on the property"

Please VOTE

> Stephen Stead
> Tel +44 20 8668 3075