[Crm-sig] [Antiquist] Re: FW: CIDOC

Leif Isaksen leifuss at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 15 02:04:07 EEST 2010

Dear Anja (and all CRM-SIGers and Antiquistas)

We have just set up a CAA (Computer Applications in Archaeology) Sematic
Special Interest Group at

http://groups.google.com/group/caa-semantic-sig

The principal focus is for discussions on using semantic technologies in
archaeology - especially URIs, RDF and RDFS/OWL-format ontologies - so there
may also be some folks on there who are able help.

Best wishes

Leif