[Crm-sig] FW: CIDOC

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Thu Apr 15 01:36:22 EEST 2010

Anybody got some material that would help Anja. She is particularly
interested in integration between different disciplines. I think she wants
to talk/correspond with people to explore the issues encountered etc.
Volunteers can get in touch via me or send me papers or references for her
to read.
Thanks
SdS

Stephen Stead