[Crm-sig] ISSUE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Apr 8 14:09:16 EEST 2010

Dear All,

The phrase in "Property Quantifiers": "The CRM defines some properties as being necessary for their domain or as being dependent from their
range"
seems to be wrong.

I suggest "The CRM defines some properties as being necessary for their domain or as their range being dependent on it".

PLEASE VOTE (or correct)