[Crm-sig] CRM data request

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Sep 23 14:00:37 EEST 2009

Dear All,

With the rapid development of scalable RDFTriple stores and the uptake of the CRM,
we are more and more confronted with requests for data examples. Actually, a submission
of the CRM to W3C is currently not possible because of lack of publicly available
data.

PLEASE ALL members to inform us, if they are willing to give us data samples in whatever
form or encoding, in order to put them on the CRM page in various adequate encodings.