[Crm-sig] real-world applications of the CIDOC CRM

Christian-Emil Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Wed Oct 28 12:00:45 EET 2009

Dear Vladimir
We use the CRM in a documentation application for archaeology, see
http://www.edd.uio.no/nedlasting/foredrag/Holmen_Ore_CAA2009_rev2.pdf
and in variant of this for process oriented art history. For the latter
I don't have any written documentation except internal in Norwegian.

Regards,
Christian-Emil