[Crm-sig] ISSUE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Nov 10 19:15:41 EET 2009

Dear All,

I observe that implementing Primitive Values in RDF/OWL is a great cause of confusion. We need clear
guidelines with examples how to represent values on a particular platform.

I suggest to suptype Time-Span and Dimension to describe different numerical encodings
of whatever sorts of values. Then, a query system can adapt itself to the specific numerical representation
employed.

best,