[Crm-sig] Issue: Activity Plan

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.org
Thu Nov 5 17:28:24 EET 2009

You can also "follow a plan" !

Stephen Stead
Tel +44 20 8668 3075
Mob +44 7802 755 013
E-mail  <mailto:steads at paveprime.com> steads at paveprime.com

From: crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr [mailto:crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr] On
Behalf Of Maximilian Schich
Sent: 05 November 2009 15:19
To: martin
Cc: crm-sig
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] Issue: Activity Plan

A Google search...
*	for
carrying out a plan
returns 23.400.000 pages
*	for
executing a plan
returns 7.290.000 pages
*	for
implementing a plan
returns 28.600.000 pages
Probably the definition should not use a single exclusive alternative.

Best regards,
Max.

martin schrieb:
Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

One more question:

What is an _execution_ of the Activity Plan?
Is it an E7 Activity or something else?

Yes, must be an E7 Activity. I am not sure wghat is the best English:
Carrying out a plan, executing a plan, implementing a plan?

best regards,
Vladimir